Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Resolution

How are your new year's resolutions going?
So far, I've been to the gym 5 out of 8 days.
I'm halfway through the Yancy "Prayer" book.
I cleaned out 3 kitchen drawers and have only one layer of clothes on my chair.
And I'm ready to start blogging again.
I hope.
I started by posting my "homily" from last Sunday.
Today I'll try to get some pretty snow pictures and get to the hospital to check on a couple of lambs. And I'm working on the baptism message for Sunday.

It's the Luke account of Jesus' baptism:
After the fact.
Puts him in a crowd.
Says he's praying.
And says the HS came down bodily in the dove.
And this year, HOORAH! we're doing a baptism. Maybe even a renewal of baptism ceremony after.

I just remembered that I did the dove last year. I doubt if anyone else remembers. I don't think I'd remember, except that I made a glass piece with the dove as HS at creation/baptism. I still like that piece, even though . . . I'm a slightly better craftsperson now. I wonder if I have a pic of that. Nope. Maybe I'll take some pictures of glass, too.

So how are your resolutions going?

No comments: