Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day after Ash Wednesday

Yesterday was so busy.  I made soup, got the baptism class materials organized, printed out and distributed, ran off the bulletin for Good Friday, prepared for the soup supper study, talked to Bob's family about his service, picked up 10 kids for afterschool, did the soup supper, had Ash Wednesday and  . . .  that was about it.  After I picked Caleb up from St. Joe I fell into bed and had weird dreams all night. 
Today I met with Janice, and now I'm doing table clothes, sketching a Good Friday service for CUPS, going to CUPS meeting and ordering more books for the study.
Plus I have to get ready for Sunday. 
Prayer for the day Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.  Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.  Blessed are the peacemeakers, for they shall be called children of God. By name, the baptism candidates, Jeff's family, and me.   To be blessed and to be a blessing.  Listen to Him.   

No comments: