Monday, September 17, 2007

Vertical Habits

While we are talking about "vertical habits" - I thought it would be a good idea to try to post a thought or prayer each day to encourage us to keep practicing these phrases with God.

This week the phrase is "I Love You". Do you have a favorite saying or story that reminds you to express your love to God? It would be great if we could share those on this site.

Some of you have mentioned that you don't feel comfortable posting. (Finding a name, figuring out how . . . various reasons.) If you'd like you could email me your thoughts (you shy ones have my email!) and I could copy them here with or without your name. You have wonderful thoughts and perspectives to share. I want to encourage you to encourage one another.

Here's a thought for today from a great preacher:

The world is too dangerous for anything but truth
and too small for anything but love.
- William Sloane Coffin

No comments: